Wednesday, February 8, 2017

H&M Fluid Foil review


A couple months ago,  my local H&M started selling make-up. They got a whole new section with eyeshadows,  face products,  lipsticks....
Eversince,  I have been trying a couple of their items. 
Just before New Year's,  I found this product,  which is called "Fluid foil". I was -at the time - looking for something my glitter pigments would stick to and got this product. The name of the product sure sounded interesting!


The packaging of this product is pretty cool. I would have expected it to be a tube,  but it's not! This is really handy, by the way. You can measure drop by drop.

Below I've got a bit of product on my wrist. It's about the size of a pea. Now see what happens...



Holy moly!


As you can see,  the colour payoff is more than alright. The texture is not too thick and doesn't clump. I was quite scared it would,  but if you build up the intensity of the product, it's not a problem.


In this look I used the fluid foil all over my eyelid. The inner corner is the fluid foil itself, I worked with different colours eyeshadow towards the outer corner of the eye.

What do you think?


Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!