Sunday, May 1, 2016

Spring make-up trends :)

Goodmorning all of you!
How have you been doing? I have been so busy working on a bunch of different things (most importantly: my teaching and guiding my students in their learning proces!), which you might have noticed from my absence.
I'm not going to say it's never going to happen again, because honestly, I don't know. The days have just been flying by and I feel like sometimes I can't keep up.

Spring is just around the corner now andere I van barely wait!
Today I'll be showing you my three favourite make-up trends for spring. I absolutely love spring; the birds, the sun, the weather that's still a bit chilly but leaves you hopeful, ah, I can't get enough!

Glitter

I don't consider glitter to be a trend, simply because I personally wear it all the time, but if you're not the kind of girl that wears glitter on a day to day basis, then no problem! But maybe you could give it a try this spring!

Below, I've linked a very glittery, but oh so gorgeous make-up tutorial for you guys. If, however, you don't like all over the lid glitter, don't worry! Below the first video, you'll find a second one. This second one is more neutral and subtle - glitter eyeliner is your friend this season!


Rosy tones
If you're not really into glitter and all that jazz, or maybe you just want to tone it down for a couple of days, you can always go for rose, pinky tones. I was never a big fan of pink shades until I got the Nude Dude make-up palette by The Balm a couple of months ago. Since then, I've also been experimenting with cranberry/burgundy shades.
Scared this eyeshadow look will make you look sick? Go for pink lips instead! 


Blue eye make-up
I used to be a very huge fan of blue eyeshadows. When I just started out experimenting with make-up, I couldn't get enough of it.
I feel like now, I've come to my senses and I've started to act more natural, but I'm quite happy to see that the pop of colour will be making a comeback this spring.

Again, I've got two tutorials to inspire you! 


Thanks for reading!
Enjoy your first day of May!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!