Friday, April 8, 2016

Essence all about matt high coverage concealer

Goodmorning you guys! 
I am back at it again with another Essence review! I swear I swear I'm not doing it on purpose, I have just been keeping an eye out on their products since the last couple of times they blew my socks off.
  
Today I'm reviewing a new concealer that I'm trying. I myself tend to get acne from time to time and well, let's just say concealer can really be a lifesaver for me. I've tried the Essence all about matt BB cream before and I loved it, so I was curious to see what this concealer would do for me.


This concealer comes in a tube. When you squeeze it, the product comes out. I don't really have concealers that work this way, but there's nothing wrong with it.
The packaging of this concealer looks thesame as the BB cream, which is good because then you can see they belong in thesame collection. Obviously I was happy with the BB cream so when I saw this concealer belonged to thesame collection, I didn't doubt it.


Here's what the concealer looks like. I got the lightest colour because I'm quite pale. I wrote down the name of the shop where I got it next to the dot of concealer and I thought, why not see how much of the ink it covers?


It didn't disappoint me! Nearly all of the blue ink is gone with the tiny bit on my hand. In the meantime, I have also been using it underneath my eyes and my conclusion is very simple;
this is just a really good budget concealer. (Quite honestly, I've tried expensive concealers before that were worse than this and cost me 10 times more.)


Once again, I'm going to have to say I'm impressed by Essence's products!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!