Wednesday, January 20, 2016

OOTD: Colour coding

 

Hello everyone! How are you?
This morning when I was picking out the clothes I wanted to wear today, I started thinking... If you had to describe yourself with a colour, which colour would it be and why?
I think I would pick a red colour. Even though I have red hair and I love red lipstick, red is not my favourite colour, however, I do like it.
I think red is for passion and well- there are things that I don't like doing, just like everyone - but I try to spend my days doing things I'm passionate about.

I guess it's no suprise the sweater that I picked out is red. It's a very comfortable, warm sweater, which is just what I need right now. Also, it's oversized which is great because I have gained some weight (thanks, college), but you won't be able to tell!
Everything else is quite dark. I'm wearing my new boots (no heels, phew) and a nice long coat that I got at H&M. It doesn't have any zippers or buttons, because it's a kind of wiggle coat. I like it a lot! A lot of times I let it hang open though.

 

I took this picture in the park of the city where I grew up. I don't live there anymore now, but I like going back.
It's always so nostalgic because I used to go play football with my dad in this park when I was younger. I think the little kiosk in between the trees really has something special, magical almost.


So... If you had to describe yourself with a colour, which one would it be?
Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!