Friday, January 8, 2016

EOTD: A dark trip

A new year, time to try out some new things! Back in the day, when I was still a make-up rookie, I didn't like to use many products or dark products. Experimenting was not my thing at all and playing safe was more my cup of tea.

Recently I've been trying a lot of new things; different brands, different techniques, different colours, different styles,... Today's looks is a rather dark look. I didn't know where I was going with this look when I picked up my palette by "The Balm", and I just used the colours that caught my eye.


The look turned out a little darker than I expected, which is okay. I do love the colours that I used though. A little cranberry, taupe, dark brown. I didn't do a lot on Christmas, but if I had plans to go out, I would have probably worn this!


Products used:
- Balm Voyage palette by The Balm
- Essence liquid eyeliner
- Essence mascara
- MUA eyebrow set


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!