Saturday, July 18, 2015

NEW IN: NIKE!

I've never been a one brand kind of girl. I rarely buy something from the "real brand" just because it has a name. To me personally, it's not the name, but the quality that matters.

Yesterday, I got myself some Nike's though. I've seen a few girls wear Air Max but I never really "fell in love" with a pair myself. I must add that I hadn't really been looking either. Anyway, yesterday I found the PER-FECT pair of shoes. I just had to have them! These are actually the first Nike's that I own and damn, am I proud of them!


This pair of shoes is a real eyecatcher. The main colours are black, white and bright pink! 
I am in love! What do you think?

Thanks for reading! 
Have a nice day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!