Saturday, July 4, 2015

New in: Essence nailpolishes

Maintaining beautiful nails is so important. I love doing my nails and I love getting new nailpolishes. I've been building up a little stash and recently, I've added three new colours to my collection!
These three nailpolishes are from Essence, which is one of my favourite budget brands to get nailpolishes from, they're only €1.69/piece.


I got a deep red, a purple and a blue. You'll be seeing these in my Manicure Monday's!


This nailpolish is such a timeless, classy colour. I absolutely love it. It's called "True love", and I honestly think this might be my true love.


This dark purple is called "Indigo to go".


"# Paradise" is a blue, duochrome nailpolish. I already had a lighter blue one (that had a hint of silver in it), this one has more of a green sheen to it. Love it! 


Have a good day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!