Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Make-up shoplog!

Happy Tuesday everyone! Are you doing alright?
I went out to get some new BB cream yesterday because I'm running out of my old one, but before I knew it I also had purchased something at MAC! Today I'm going to show you what I got!

The first thing that I got is the BB cream. I wanted thesame one I got last time but they didn't have my shade anymore so I got this "Soft & Natural" BB cream by Essence. I'm very curious to see if I like it!
Of course I will write a review about it later!


I also went into the new MAC store here in Bruges, to ask if they had the mineralize skinfinish in "Soft and Gentle" which is constantly sold out in other MAC stores. But then.... Then I saw the mini pigments...
MAC sells mini pigments for €10. I got one this summer and I loved it, so I decided I'd get another one! Instead of a pinkish tone (like I did back then), I decided to get something gold this time.
Why gold, you ask? 
Because all red/orange/gold tones compliment blue eyes and I like my eyes to stand out!

I got the colour "Melon". As always, I will review this product as soon as possible!


Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!