Saturday, November 22, 2014

EOTD: Egyptian princess

Hello everyone!
As you might have noticed, I've been absent. I've been working for school a lot, just want to get everything right.
I have an eye of the day for you today! This reminds me of make-up an Egyptian princess would wear (in my imagination).

It's a look with gold, blue and black (that I wish I had blended out more). I actually like this look, I think I'll wear it a lot when I'm going out!


To achieve this look, I used three MAC eyeshadows called "Amber lights" (gold), "Deep Truth" (blue) and Espresso (brown colour in the crease).
The black colour that I used is from my MUA "Undress me too" palette.


My liquid eyeliner and mascara are by Essence.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!