Friday, November 14, 2014

EOTD: Autumn Leaves!

Hey there!
Fall is most certainly here and the falling leaves have actually inspired me to do a make-up look!
It's a dark look, but I like it!

 

I was inspired by the falling leaves, so I incorporated gold, cranberry and purple in the look. I know purple is not really a colour you see in falling leaves but the cranberry I had in mind was impossible to work with!


I used my Essence I ♥ Stage eyeshadow base to prime my eyes.

All the eyeshadows that I used are by MAC. I used "Amber lights" in the inner corner with some "Melon" pigment on top. The middle colour is called "Coppering" and in the outer corner, I used "Sketch", which is a beautiful, dark purple colour.

My eyeliner and mascara are by Essence, as usual! 


What do you think of this look?
I hope you're having a good day!

1 comment:

  1. love that you were inspired by Autumn!

    fabulous make up look...love the shades you picked!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!