Monday, June 2, 2014

May favourites

Hello everyone! 
May has been a beautiful month with a lot of good weather and... beautiful new products! 
Today, I will be showing you my favourites of May.

The first products I'll be showing you are my favourite eyeshadows of this month.
I love my newest eyeshadow palette called "All about Sunrise" by Essence.



I'm also still madly in love with this L'Oréal eyeshadow called "Forever pink".


And my MAC palette is also one of my favourites. On hot days, this is my go-to palette!


There are times I don't like to use this higlighter and times when I do. This month has been spent obsessing over the higlighter. It's called "Adored" and it's by MAC.

 
 
This chubby lip pencil has also been one of my favourites this month. The texture is great, the pigmentation is great, the price is amazing!


Which products were your favies last month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!