Saturday, December 9, 2017

MAC 15 X Warm Neutral palette review

Hey guys! A while back I told you that when I travel and I see a Sephora, I like to take some make-up items home that normally I don't get to buy.
When I got back from Malaga, I had so many items to review and then I went to Portugal about a month after and got even more stuff. 
Needless to say, some of the items haven't been reviewed yet and I thought today would be a nice day to catch up on that.

The palette that I'm reviewing today is the MAC 15X Warm Neutral palette. This palette holds 15 eyeshadows that MAC has picked out for this certain palette. The pans are the size of the singles that you can get in the store.

I think this palette looks so good. There are so many different shades and textures. Some matt, some shimmery. I think this is a perfect everyday palette, good for both neutral and more eyecatching looks.


Here you can see the swatches. This first picture contains the swatches of the first row. The lighter colours are well pigmented. A bit powdery but that's it. The black-ish colour isn't pigmented very well.


The second row is well pigmented as well. Especially the gold (called "Amber lights", which I own in a single eyeshadow as well) is very pigmented, but if you pay attention to the highlight colours near my hand, you'll see that those are quite nice as well. 
They just don't show up on my skin that much because the colours of the eyeshadows and my skin are nearly thesame.


And the third row is probably my favourite. There are a few yellows and a very beautiful green eyeshadow.


I decided to work mostly with the colours from the third row. I applied a brown eyeshadow in my crease and blended out and decided to darken it up a little bit more with the black eyeshadow. It might not be very pigmented in the swatch, but it did work quite well on the eyes. I had no problems applying or blending it whatsoever.
I used the yellow "Lemon Tarte" in my inner corner, the gold in the middle and the green on the outer corner.


And this is what the end result looks like. I'm very satisfied with this palette.


I hope you have a really good day! 
Let me know what you think and I'll see you soon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!