Wednesday, December 13, 2017

EOTD: Cotton Candy

Goodmorning! How have you been? 
Today's look is a little "out of the box". It's something that I've never done before but I saw some pictures online and got inspired. For this look I've used all kinds of pink.

I used my Morphe palette (click here for the link to my review), as well as my bright pink H&M eyeshadow and to top it all off, I tried my new glitter eyeliner by NYX. 
Here are the swatches of all the products I used.


This is the look that I have created. It's actually a pretty simple make-up look, and the eyeliner gives a nice touch. Everytime you look down or everytime you blink, it's a special little detail.
I used the brightest pink in my crease and darkened up the outer V. The inner corner of my eyes is a lot lighter. Doing this makes me look more awake.
As always, I finished my look with some liner. Both upper and lower lashline are covered in some gel eyeliner - to even out the look.


Let me know what you think! 
Have a lovely day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!