Friday, December 29, 2017

Travel Diary: Lisbon part #5


Hi everyone! This is my second to last post about Lisbon! I'm taking you on my foodie tour as well as to the Carmo Convent. It's right in the center of Lisbon, not far away from Bairro Alto (the neighbourhood with loads of bars and restaurants) and it's gorgeous! 

I started my day by having some tapas! I ate prawns in garlic (which a friend recommended to have) and a white sangria. After I filled my tummy, I started walking and ended up at the Carmo Convent. This convent has been partially destroyed and was never rebuilt. It's quite impressive to see and I can only imagine what it must have looked like before the earthquake.


The inside of the convent is not that big but there are loads of things to see. There were even a couple of mummies!




After visiting the Carmo Convent, I went out for food with a local girl I met at the Hard Rock Café! We went for sushi and on the way there, the mall was beautifully lit up - too pretty not to take a picture!


That night I had the most amazing sushi I have ever had in my life - I never thought I'd have to go to Portugal for that, hah!
We had sushi with kiwi, marshmellows and even strawberries! What an experience!


I had a blast that night and made some new friends!


I'll see you soon for the last part of my Travel Diaries! 
Keep safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!