Monday, December 11, 2017

OOTD: The skirt of a lifetime

Happy Monday!
I'm back and for the first time in a really long time, I have an outfit post for you! Although the temperatures are getting lower and lower, I'm trying not to wear a simple tee and jeans everyday.
Every time winter rolls around, I'm happy to have found an excuse not to dress up too much "because it's cold", but I wanted to change that up a little bit.
 
Today, I got what is probably the skirt of a lifetime. This one is nice high waist, but it's not too short. It's a knee length skirt, which is nice in winter, without being too boring.
I decided to wear a green blouse with some pearl detailing on the shoulder. To go along with it, I brought my green purse with cute bow detailing. My tights and boots are plain black.
 


In fact, I loved the skirt so much that I got two ones in a different colour. You'll be seeing more of my outfits online soon!

- Blouse: Stradivarius
- Skirt: Pimkie
- Purse: Moggy's
- Boots: H&M
 


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!