Friday, July 29, 2016

MAC "Beauty marked" & "Trax" + make-up look!

Hello everyone! I've been enjoying the summer break -  a break from studying and working for school, and actually getting to experiment with other things, such as my blog, traveling, make-up, etc... .
MAC has been and will always be one of my favouite make-up brands. I'm especially crazy about their lipsticks and eyeshadows. I have a nice collection of eyeshadows already, but there's always room for more. 
I always use tan or brown shades from budget brands, because blending colours can be found anywhere and really don't have to be that expensive. It's the special, eye popping shades that I like to get from MAC.
 
"Trax"

"Beautymarked"
I recently got two new shades, both purple shades, called "Trax" and "Beauty marked". I've had my eye on them for over a year now and decided to just do it.

I had a bit of a hard time taking pictures of these eyeshadows because they look different from every single angle.

"Trax", the lighter purple is just a really pretty colour, whereas "Beautymarked" is a dark eyeshadow with a twist; there are pinik and purple glitters in it. It's so beautiful!

With flash 
Without flash
I created a smokey eye with these two eyeshadows and "Espresso", which I used as my blending/crease colour. I applied "Trax" all over my eyelid and the darkest colour "Beautymarked" on the upper and lower lashline.
I didn't use liquid eyeliner for once, instead, I applied kohl eyeliner on my waterline.


What do you think? 




For more:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!