Sunday, July 3, 2016

EOTD: McSteamy

Goodmorning to all of you! Last week I told you about my sudden inspiration when it came to make-up. I don't know where the inspiration came from, but I'm not complaining! 

Today's eye of the day is a very bright one. I love to use these minty eyeshadow colours on sunny days, because they simply look amazing and brighten up your face.


For this look, I used a bunch of MAC eyeshadows. I recently broke four of my MAC eyeshadows by dropping a palette (cry, cry), but luckely the ones for this look were still intact.
I used "Bronze" and "Espresso" in my crease. "Steamy" - which reminds me of McSteamy from Grey's Anatomy a couple of years ago - is the colour on my lid and I used "Plumage" on the outer corner.


You can read my reviews on MAC's eyeshadows here, here and here.


I hope you liked this look. Let me know what you think. You can also follow me on other social media to see more looks/inspiration.


For more:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!