Sunday, July 2, 2017

EOTD: Smokey sunset

Gooooodmorning sweeties! Today's post has been one of my favourite looks in the last few weeks! It's a darker look for sure - a smokey eye using both copper, brown and a purple eyeshadow. 
I used my Flawless 2 palette by Make-up Revolution to create this smokey eye. You can click this link to take you to the review.


Here's how to make this look
(also a quick question: would you guys like to see more tutorials? I have been thinking about it a lot because it's easier for me to explain what I'm doing, while I'm doing it. I also think it would be more fun for you to watch!) :

I started by applying copper eyeshadow in my crease. I'm also going to use this colour to blend in my darker shades of brown that I applied on the outer corner for my next step. I used two shades for this next step. The lightest shade was placed in the whole crease and blended out. The darker shade was focussed more on the outer corner. This really gives a nice smokey effect and looks a little bit like a cat eye, which I love.

(click to enlarge!)

Next I applied a skintoned eyeshadow as a highlight under my browbone. The last step was to apply the deep purple eyeshadow to my lid and on my lower lashline. I only put on a very thin line of eyeliner on my upper lashline and some kohl liner on my waterline to make this look even more intense. Mascara, and done!


Here's what the full face looks like. I really enjoyed creating this look, it's quite easy to do and it looks great!


Thanks for visiting! I hope to see you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!