Saturday, July 8, 2017

EOTD: Classic cool toned smokey eyes!

Goodmorning everyone! I'm not sure if you've noticed but the past week has been the week of smokey eyes! 
I told you in one of my recent posts that I have been homebound and therefore have had a lot of time on my hands. This has also given me the opportunity to spend some more effort on my make-up.
So far I have been trying to think of creative make-up looks every single day. This look today is a typical classic smokey eye. I rarely use cool tones for a make-up look- so I thought it'd be fun to do that today! Switch it up!

 

For this look, I used the Flawless 2 palette by Make-up Revolution. This one has a lot of brown shades (cool and warm) and a variety of great grey shades as well. 

The black eyeshadow that I used is from the Nude 'Tude palette by The Balm. I think it's a very pigmented eyeshadow but it's also blends out incredibly well. The silver glitter eyeshadow was a single eyeshadow by Catrice. I don't think they have this one anymore, but I'm sure they have a replacement.


Below you can see what my full face make-up looks like. I tried not to go completely overboard and also apply really heavy eyeliner and lashes because this was a "daytime" look but of course you could if you wanted to. At nighttime, I would probably add lashes too!




Enjoy the rest of your Saturday! 
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!