Thursday, September 22, 2016

EOTD: Tight lines

Hello everyone! I'm back with a colourful make-up look! 
 I've used my colourful eyeliner again; four of them this time. I think I might try a cut crease with a bright colour later this week, but it still scares me a bit. I'm getting there though, don't worry!


Today's look is a take on what I did earlier. Just regular black eyeliner, but my glittery blue on from H&M (review here) on top of that.
Then I used my two Miss Sporty eyeliners to finish the look. You can find the review on those eyeliners by clicking the link right here.


I really like this look, because it's really just five minutes of work but everytime you look down, it's like a surprise pop of colour.


What do you think? Would you wear this out?


See you soon! 

For more:

1 comment:

  1. looks great, but my first thought was DORY!!

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!