Wednesday, September 7, 2016

EOTD: Lust

About a year ago, I got three Wet 'n Wild palettes.
I've been using my Vanity palette (which neutral colours) for everyday looks, but found the other two to be challenging. I use the palettes mainly because they have good transition colours or highlights, but I haven't tried to make a complete look using only one palette. Until now. 

 

I used the palette called "Lust", which holds six shades and fice of them are pinks or purples. I decided to go for a smokey eyes, because the eyeshadows are pretty dark as it is. Want to see how it came out? Keep reading!


This is the look I made. 
I decided to really focus the dark colours on my outer corner to create a bit of a cat eye, and skipped liquid eyeliner. Instead I made a thin line using the darkest eyeshadow.


Here's a full face! 
Let me know what you think!


Thanks for reading! 

For more:

1 comment:

  1. This Wild and Wet palette must be lovely. I really like this make up look you have created.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!