Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Cold sore solution!

Good afternoon everyone!
How have you been? I've been doing alright, except for one little problem, which I'm going to tell you about right now. Oh, and I'll also give you the solution to it rightaway. In case you need it.

Ever since I was a little kid, I have suffered from cold sores.
I get them two or three times a year, especially when I'm in a very stressful situation or when I'm very very tired.
These last few weeks have been crazy busy, I haven't been sleeping a whole lot (about 4 hours a night) and when my lip starts itching and I feel a cold sore coming up, I know it's time to slow down.

Having a body that tells you when to slow down is amazing, but the cold sores are not that amazing and I'd rather disappear. I went online and looked for some remedies, but couldn't really find anything helpful. Until I found a video on YouTube that wasn't too crazy, so I decided to try it.
(This works for me, so I'm just putting it out there as a tip for you fellow sufferers, I hope it works for you too but if it doesn't, don't shoot the messenger)


Your best friend is KETCHUP. I put some ketchup on my cold sore, which was about a day old I think, and instead of swelling more, it just disappeared after about two days.
Another nice trick I keep hearing about is tea tree oil, I'm not sure if it works though, because I haven't tried it yet.

I hope this helps some of you out as well as it has helped me out.
Thanks so much for reading, enjoy the sunny day!

For more:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!