Thursday, December 3, 2015

New camera!

Hello you guys! How are you doing?
I've been quite busy recently. Both with my blog, school, work, exams, teaching, ahh I am longing for the Christmas break!

During my summer vacation to Barcelona, my camera got damaged a bit. I've been using this (old) camera (a rather cheap one) for about three years. The quality has always been quite good, however, lately I've had a hard time using this camera because it didn't focus very well anymore. Time to splurge on a camera! I've never really had a big, expensive DSLR before, but I thought now was the time!
Nikon is a very well known brand with good quality camera's. A lot of bloggers whose pictures I admire use a Nikon and after a lot of reseach, I decided to try it out myself.
I have been wanting a larger camera like this for a couple of years now, but today I decided it was "the day"!


I got a Nikon D3300, which is a camera that I've had my eye on for a couple of months now. I am still playing around with it, trying to find out how everything works exactly, but I am so so happy with it! I've been taking pictures of pretty much everything and I am blown away by the quality difference.

If you have any tips for me, let me know in the comments! I will be practicing!

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!