Sunday, December 6, 2015

Day time Christmas make-up look ♥

Goodmorning everyone! 
Today's look is a day time, appropriate Christmas make-up look. I love smokey eyes and over the top make-up looks as much as the next person, but people who work in the service industry (for example) have to keep it appropriate.


That's why I created a make-up look that's a bit festive, but still very wearable. 
I used my two newest MAC eyeshadows (called "Steamy" and "Plumage") for this, but I also used my "Vanity" palette by Wet 'n Wild, which is a very affordable brand.


I used the brown colours from my "Vanity" palette in the crease. I just darkened the crease up until I was happy with the result. Then I used "Plumage", the darkest MAC colour in in the outer corner and also on the inner corner. I left the space in between (in the middle of my lid) blank and later on applied "Steamy".

I finished the look by applying eyeliner and mascara. Both are by Essence.


And here's a full face picture! 
I absolutely love how this look turned out! I didn't know exactly where I was going with this look, but I'm satisfied with the result! 


I hope you like this look! Let me know what you think!
Thanks for reading! Have a nice day! X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!