Thursday, December 10, 2015

Balm voyage fall make-up look

Hello you guys! How are you doing?
I have been playing around with a couple of my new things. Today I played around with my new make-up palette by The Balm called "Balm Voyage" and my new Nikon D3300.

I still have to learn how to use this camera correctly, because I think the colours in these photo's might be a little bit too dark, but it could also be because of the weather.


I used A4, B4, D4 and D3 for this look. 
The colours are insanely pigmented and are amazing to use.  Because my look turned out to be quite dark, I decided not to go overboard with my eyeliner. No wing, just a small line across the lid.


What do you think?
Thanks for reading, have a good day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!