Sunday, August 23, 2015

EOTD: Big blue eyes

When I first started using make-up, I didn't know about some of the tricks that I know today. One of my favourite tricks is to use eyeshadow to make my eyes look more blue.

 

You can make any eye colour pop with eyeshadow. What you want to do is use eyeshadow in the opposite colour of you eye colour. For example, the opposite colour of blue is orange. When you use bronze/orange/tan tones, you'll see that your eyes pop more. 
I inserted a picture above that has all the eye colours next to eyeshadow colours that will make them pop - just in case you wanted to check which colours would work great for you!

Moving on to the look! Here it is! 


This look is a little darker than what I normally wear on hot summer days. I smoked out my crease a little bit using my Nude 'Tude palette by The Balm. Since the eyeshadow was a little darker, I felt this was a great day to night kind of make-up look.

I used gold as my lid colour because... who doesn't love gold? The eyeshadow that I used is called "Amber lights" by MAC. It's such a gorgeous colour! I use it all the time. To be quite honest, I'm surprised I haven't hit pan yet! 

As always, I did a little winged eyeliner! The liquid liner and mascara that I use are by Essence.


I hope you like this look, let me know what you think! 


Thanks for reading! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!