Sunday, August 9, 2015

Bookhaul: Kiera Cass all the way!

Kiera Cass hasn't left my thoughts these last few weeks.
 I've been reading her "The Selection" series and it seems like the books in this series just keep coming.  I just got the third book, called "The One", a little while ago and while I was at the bookstore, I couldn't help but notice there were two more! 
 Being the little bookwurm that I am, I got both books immediately! 

"The Heir" 

"The Heir" takes you to what happens after the "happily ever after"...
Is everyone still as happy as they were? What has changed? I honestly feel like I can't keep up. Everytime I read one of the books, two more seem to pop up. Not that I mind, I love reading these books. It might just look like it's about princesses and a "Bachelor" kind of game, but it's actually about so much more if you can read between the lines!

 

"The Prince and the Guard"

This book is a book that's all about the prince and the guard in the book (the two men in America's life). It tells the story of Prince Maxon before and during the Selection and it also tells Aspen's story.

I'm very curious! As always, I will keep you updated and review each book!


Have you read any good books recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!