Friday, April 17, 2015

New Look Nailpolishes

Goodmorning everyone! How are you doing?
I went on a little shopping spree not long ago and one of the few beauty things that I got were these matte nailpolishes by New Look.
Apparently they also sell beauty items now, which makes me happy! I decided to try these babies out and I got a purple and a pink matte nailpolish.


 The packaging is pretty simple but I don't think it needs to be extravagant for a nailpolish.
The bottle is matte because the nailpolish is matte. I like that! 

Here's what the nailpolish looks like on my nails. I think it's extremely beautiful. 


 This nailpolish covers in just one layer. I always do two just to be sure. It does dry pretty quick so you have to work fast. I don't have a problem with that but I'm just putting it out there for those of you who are interested in trying this nailpolish.


I paid €3.99 for these nailpolishes and they were worth every penny! 

Have a good day!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!