Wednesday, April 8, 2015

EOTD: Sunny weather

Hello everyone!
Ah, it's such a beautiful day here in Belgium! The sun is shining, it's hot outside, it seems like everyone is happier.

 

It's been a while since I have experimented with eyeshadows. It's been a while since I've worn eyeshadows actually - the last few weeks were very busy weeks for me so I always went for the basics: just eyeliner, nothing else.
But now, here I am, I have some time on my hands and I thought this would be the perfect moment to do what I love the most, which is playing with make-up.


I went for a very bright look. I mixed MAC's "Coppering" and "Amber Lights" and applied that on my eyelid, which had already been primed.
After that I put some "Espresso" in my crease and I also highlighted my browbone with a drugstore highlighter.
I'm very used to liquid eyeliner but today I wanted to change it up so I decided to use my dark brown eyeshadow called "Sleek" by The Balm (from my Nude Tude palette) to draw a little line on my upper lashline. After that, I also put on a very very thin line of liquid eyeliner. It's so close to my lashes that you can barely see it, but I like it like that.
I put on some mascara for the finishing touch and that's how I made the look!


I like this look a lot! I find that it also makes my blue eyes pop so I'll be wearing this quite often, I think!
Do you like this look?

Thanks for reading! Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!