Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Spring trends 2015! ♥

Hello everyone! Recently I've been looking up some spring trends for 2015. It's been a little while since I've been able to really get into it but I thought I should do it today.
I found some trends and I must say I like them!

The first trend that was seen on the catwalk is eyeliner. I'm a huge fan of winged eyeliner and so I'm very happy to see that (winged) eyeliner is a trend this year. Bronzer is also trending this year, which is something I've been doing for a couple of years and I love it!

 

This fall we had the trend with dark lips and lips will still be important this spring and summer.
We're going for a brighter, preferably red lip and a more neutral eye.
The trend for eyeshadow seems to be either really neutral (brown tones) or really dark (smokey eyes).


Which trend are you excited about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!