Thursday, October 25, 2012

Products I regret buying

Do you ever get something that you're super excited about you end up hating it?
I have a few products that are I regret buying. Since there are a lot of tags on youtube about it (and I don't have a channel), I decided to write about the products I regret buying.
Normally I don't like to do this, because I don't want to put companies down by saying I hate their products, but also because I don't have a lot of products I don't like. Anyways, here are the few products that I won't be repurchasing.

This is a hair oil that came in the Deauty box. 
I had never used hair oil before because I didn't think I needed it. After using it, I noticed my hair was soft and smelled good, but it was also a bit greasy. I don't like it when a product makes my hair really greasy really fast. So I'm not going to repurchase hair oil. Just because I don't like it in general. I do think it was fun to try it, but it's not really something for me, I'm just going to keep using conditioner instead of oil.

This lipstick was by my drugstore. A super cute nude colour that I liked and I was so excited to try it! But after using it a few times, it became "bubbly", the lipstick isn't smooth at all anymore and looks really gross. I don't know why because all my other lipsticks are in perfect condition so ...
It's a pity.
This jumbo stick is actually a nice, moisturizing lip AND eye product! You can wear it as lipstick, but also as a nice shade on your eyes. I used it on my eyes first because I wanted to try it out but I thought it was waaay too sticky for my eyes, and it made my lids look oily too. As for the lips, I do like how moisturizing it is, but again, a bit too sticky. Also, I don't like the colour, I got it because I wanted to put it on my eyes so... it's not an ideal product for me.

This mascara is by the Color Workshop, it'es the lash mascara in black. I personally like mascaras with a plastic wond, and this one isn't plastic. Also, it just doesn't give me volume or length. I could skip mascara and it would look thesame. I'm just not impressed with the result.

I don't like lipglosses in general. I have a few favourite lipglosses that I love and that I repurchase all the time, but when I get them as gifts from friends, most of the time they just stay on my vanity and I never really use them. I don't know, I'm really picky when it comes to lipglosses. I do love lipsticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!