Monday, February 26, 2018

OOTD: Be your own sunshine


Hey guys! How have you been doing? 
Even though spring is not happening for another (few) month(s), the sun has been shining and it has been very uplifting for everybody's mood! 

There's nothing like having lunch or a drink with people you cherish and feeling the sun beams on your skin. Through the window that is, because outside it's still too cold, but I guess beggers can't be choosers.


This coat is one of the newest items in my closet. I have quite a few coats, but I don't have bright ones like this one. I really loved to colour and have been looking for a similar coat for a while now, so I took my change and brought it home.

Because this coat is so bright, I kept the rest of my outfit basic. Black boots, black jeans and a black sweater.
I ended up going for my Kenzo sweater, which is black, but the brand logo is stitched on in thesame shade of yellow as the coat. 


- Sweater: Kenzo
- Jeans: Pieces
- Coat: New Look

Thanks for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!