Sunday, February 25, 2018

Fenty Beauty Galaxy eyeshadow palette review

It's been a couple of months since Christmas. Almost all of my Christmas presents were make-up and blog related and after two months of testing and trying, I have a pretty good idea of which items I like and which items I don't.

The first review I'm going to be writing is my Fenty Beauty Galaxy palette. I've done quite a few looks on this palette and I've been hinting on my Instagram page, so this might look familiar to you.


The packaging is so gorgeous. Out of all the palettes I own, I think this one is one of my favourites - if not, my biggest favourite.


All of the eyeshadows in the palette are shimmery. They are all quite light in colour and there are a lot of different shades: from pink to gold, to purple, to copper, green and taupe.


Here are some colours that I have swatched. I was very surprised by how good the quality was. I'm always a little bit sceptical of celebrity make-up brands, but this is one that I don't regret.


Here are some eye looks that I've done with this palette. I'm very satisfied with how these shadows apply on the eyes. Very cute!


Have you tried out any Fenty Beauty products?


Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!