Thursday, January 25, 2018

Hey everybody!
As you may have noticed I haven't been online for a little while. I could say a million things but the main reason for not spending so much time online is me looking for new inspiration and finding out about how to reach more readers.

I have been thinking about this for a while but I got really demotivated when I read that the algorithms on Instagram are changing. It's a big deal for people who are not quite where they want to be yet, because this could be a make it or break it situation - and I'm desperate not to break it.

There is so much pressure on growing: not just in techniques and skills, but in followers as well.
It can get quite frustrating putting all this time and effort into this blog and Instagram - and still feeling like you're not reaching your goals.
Everything I do revolves around the blog: where ever I go, what I wear, when I take pictures, even the gifts that I get for Christmas.
I could probably buy followers but I'd rather get real ones who really care about what I have to say. And just feeling like I'm not reaching that gets under my skin. Don't worry though, I'm not going anywhere and I'm not giving up, I'm just venting a little - I'm sure you can understand where I'm coming from.

Have a good day and I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!