Friday, October 6, 2017

Travel Diary: Malaga - part 2

Goodmorning! Happy Friday! 
I love looking back on my holiday and for the second time, I'd like to give you a sneak peek in my three days in Malaga. This post is mostly about the food we ate.

 

These first four pictures give me a great flashback to one of the nights at the restaurant. It was getting quite late so we decided to go into the hotel restaurant to have dinner. I asked for tuna tartar and I will never forget what happened next.

The waiter actually came to my table with all the ingredients and made the food exactly the way I told him I liked it. One ingredient at a time. We go out to eat very often but we have never seen anything like this. It made our whole trip.
Such a talented guy!

 

We visited a couple of local markets as well. Fresh fish, nuts, veggies and fruits! Yum! 


Local market at the harbor. It's only there temporarely, but it's so much fun to do. Great if you're going for a walk.



I hope you enjoy the rest of your day. Have a good one! 
Thanks again for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!