Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Fenty Beauty 'Throphy Wife" highlighter review!

There's nothing a woman like Rihanna can't get away with. Time and time again she steals the show. Rihanna has recently launched a beauty line and while I was in Malaga, I got my hands on one of her products (since we don't have a Sephora in Belgium)! Fenty beauty is a reference to Riri's real name: Robyn Fenty.

I got.... a highlighter of course! This one is a beautiful gold highlighter called "Trophy Wife".
The packaging is simple, but beautiful. It's shaped unlike any other highlighter in my collection. 


This what you see when you open up the highlighter. A beautiful gold highlighter with the Fenty Beauty initials.
 Below you can see the swatch. I was quite positively surprised. Look at that pigment! What I really like about this highlighter is that, when you apply it, it's still quite subtile. 


This is what the highlighter looks like on my skin. I really like the way it looks on my skin. When the light catches the highlighter, it's just so beautiful. I do think the highlighter could be a little too dark for people with very light skin, but I think you could even use this highlighter as an eyeshadow.



I'm very happy with this Fenty Beauty highlighter. It's the only product I got from the whole collection but I'm very happy with it! 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!