Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Unpublished outfit of the day

Hello everyone! Thanks for tuning in again! Yesterday evening I had problems getting to sleep. I sometimes have days -or even weeks- where I have problems getting to sleep. My favourite thing to do when I can't sleep is browse on the Internet a little bit.

I grabbed my laptop and started writing a post or two, when suddenly I saw this untitled blog in my concepts. It turned out to contain outfit of the day pictures that I had forgotten about. I shot these pictures right before changing my hair colour back to blonde, which is why it might look a bit weird. Anyway, here's my long lost outfit of the day!

 

These are pictures of the café where my friend and I went after shooting my outfit pictures. I thought it looked so nice inside so I snapped a couple of pictures.


Blazer: H&M
Pants: H&M
Scarf: H&M
Necklace: H&M
Sweater: Primark
Purse: Primark

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!