Friday, June 26, 2015

OOTD: Oral exam

As you know I recently had exams. I always fear the exams a little, mainly because I don't know what to expect. Oral exams are the scariest to me, I'm always afraid to black out and because I can be such a stressed out person sometimes, I only make it worse for myself.

Today's outfit is the outfit that I wore to my last exam - an oral exam. I like to go for black clothing because it always looks more sophisticated/classy. Also, I just feel really comfortable in black clothes. I may not always feel good about oral exams but if you feel good in the clothes you're wearing, part of your problem is already solved. 

This outfit is an all black outfit, except for the jeans jacket that I'm wearing. I got this jacket a few weeks ago and I think it looks a little edgy, I feel really good in it. You can't really see it in the pictures but there are some rhinestones attached, which is pretty. The top that I'm wearing is black, it's see through at the top and it's embellished. I paired it with my black pants from H&M and new wedges from H&M.


I liked this look a lot. It's not over the top but I felt like it was nice enough for an oral exam and I sure felt good in it.
Let me know how you feel about this outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!