Wednesday, June 24, 2015

FOTD: College friend ♥

As someone who is very interested in make-up, beauty and hair, I spend a lot of time on the Internet. I like to read other blogs to get insiration or watch videos/tutorials on youtube.
When I first started going to college, way back in September, I never thought I'd meet someone equally interested/obsessed with youtube beauty guru's and blogs. But I did meet someone like that, my good friend Rani.

We have been spending so much time working on school assignments and studying for exams that somehow, our passion got a little lost during the year. Now that the exams are over, I decided it was time to do what I hadn't done in so long: make-up!
Before going out I did a neutral smokey eye on Rani, using "Texture" from MAC as the main eyecatcher. All the other colours I used were different shades of brown.

I realised that it's been too long since I've been doing what I love; blogging, doing make-up. Anyway, I will be working on my timemanagement, as I've said many times before on this blog, and here are a few pictures of the make-up I did on my gorgeous friend! 


Have a nice day! 
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!