Thursday, December 18, 2014

Perfect Christmas make-up look.

Hello everyone!
 Today I have a little photo tutorial for you. This is the Christmas make-up look I will be wearing. I hope you enjoy my post!


I started by applying my Essence I ♥ stage eyeshadow primer.

 

After applying the eyeshadow base, I started to apply a light brown colour in my crease. I did this using my blending brush. The colour that I'm using is from a MUA palette called "Ever after" palette - which is a palette full of nude matte colours. I find that this palette always comes in handy!


Then I went on to my MAC palette. I used a small brush to put "Espresso", a brown eyeshadow, in both my inner corner and outer corner.


As in every make-up look, you shouldn't forget to blend your eyeshadows. You can keep building the colour up. I applied some black eyeshadow, blended out and applied some more. You can make it just as intense as you want to.


After applying the black eyeshadow to both corners of my eye and blending it out, it's time to put some colour on the "naked" part of my eyelid. I decided to go for my MAC "Melon" pigment, but "Rose" looks really good as well. Festive!

MAC "Rose"
MAC "Melon"


The next step is applying eyeliner and mascara! 


And that's the finished look! 
I hope you like it! Let me know what you think! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!