Saturday, December 15, 2012

Start wishing, Christmas is coming!

A holly jolly post today!
Christmas is coming closer and closer! I have to go through a couple more exams before I can finally enjoy the most fun day of the year, but that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to dream. I thought it would be fun to show you some of the items that are on my wishlist!
Don't forget to share your wishes!

I really love writing and reading. I know it's a shame I don't have these books yet, but I would love to get the Harry Potter series. I have read all the books two or three times but I always had to get them from the library so I don't own any Harry Potter book!


A lot of the products that were on this list were are actually already purchased. I got some items for myself because I know my family wouldn't want to spend money on it (mostly cosmetics or books).
I'm also saving up for a SLR camera so that I can make nice, high quality pictures. I don't really have many other wishes. I guess a statement necklace or a new lipstick would be nice.
What would you like to be given?

Would you like to get a Christmas present from me? Join my giveaway! 
It ends tomorrow and then I'll announce the winners.

6 comments:

  1. soo sweet! love the pics that you've chosen for the post!! so inspiring!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, i love the picture you posted here of the cat with the harry potter book. most of my christmas list is books too!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want an slr camera too!
    have a good christmas
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. The camera is the perfect gift!!!

    www.9lla.it
    fashion - trends - DIYs

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!