Friday, November 27, 2015

Shoplog Essence

When I feel a little down, there are a couple of things that can cheer me up. Sleep, food, friends and of course things that I'm passionate about; such as make-up. 
I got a couple of things from my favourite budget brand. 

The first items that I got are by Essence. They're from the "Happy girls are pretty" collection. Cute! 
First, I got a nailpolish and I also got a tinted lipbalm in a neutral colour. "My lips but better", that's what this looks like.
Of course I will have reviews up as soon as I can!

 

I also got a new mascara! I like testing a new mascara every once in a while and this "pump, no clump!" mascara looked pretty good to me.

 

I also got this beautiful coral blush! I love it! 
Keep visiting the blog for more updates and reviews! 



Thanks for reading! Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!