Monday, November 16, 2015

Manicure Monday: Dark purple

The days are getting darker and so is my nailpolish! 
I tend to adjust my nailpolish and outfits, even my make-up, to the weather. It just inspires me a lot. Sometimes I will go for orange eyeshadow because the leaves that fall down from the trees look orange and that inspires me. Today I chose to mix up my nailpolish. I usually never wear a dark nailpolish like this, but sometimes, change is good.


This is a nailpolish by New Look, it's matte.
The colour looks like a dark purple in the bottle, but on my finger nails it looks more grey than purple. That disappointed me a teeny tiny bit, but the quality of this product made me happy again. I have two other nailpolishes from New Look that haven't disappointed me when it comes to coverage and texture, and this one is amazing as well.
I applied three layers, because that's how I like it and that's what I'm used to, but this nailpolish perfectly covers with two layers.
It also dries quickly and stays on for quite a while. I can keep this colour for about a week without chipping.


What do you think? Have you tried New Look's nailpolishes yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!