Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Revlon "Kiss me coral" lipstick

Hello everyone! Part twentythousand of my lipstick obsession! Today I present to you this lovely orange toned lipstick by Revlon called "Kiss me coral". I know it's a bit sad, but this is actually my first Revlon product. Ever.
Well, I guess there's a first for everything, isn't there?! 


I can't even begin to explain why I love this lipstick so much, but I'll try. Let's start with packaging. I think, even though this lipstick isn't really super expensive, that it does look very luxurious. Black and gold, it's beautiful!


Ah, and the colour! It's super pretty! I am quite into red, berry and orange lipsticks. I think I wouldn't have bought it if it was any brighter but I though this was still acceptable.


Swatch!
This lipstick has a rather creamy texture which makes it easy to apply. It doesn't survive a meal, though, I always touch up my lipstick after eating, even if it's not really needed, but this one does need it a bit. Also, look how pigmented the lipstick is!


Doesn't it look amazing!?

  

I am so excited about this product, I think I might add some more Revlon to my collection soon... You know what they say about first impressions, and this first impression couldn't have been better!

6 comments:

  1. lovely color suits you well!you should try "cherries in the snow" from this range! its lovely and perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that you are a big fan of Marilyn Manson, me too ! I love him !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a big fan of Marilyn MONROE, don't know where you saw Marilyn Manson :p I do love his ex-wife Dita though, she's gorgeous! I don't really know a lot about Manson!

      Delete
  3. Waarom stift je bovenaan lippenstick boven je lip en onderaan te weinig? Ik ben nog een groentje.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Onderaan heb ik een stukje niet meegenomen, zie je goed op de foto's, maar als ik het wel meeneem lijk ik een beetje op een clown, dan zien mijn lippen er "anders" en dikker uit. Soms doe ik dat stukje wel mee (meestal met rode lipstick), soms niet, in het "echte leven" zie je dat niet echt goed.

      Delete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!