Friday, January 25, 2013

Happy Weekend!

Happy Friday everyone! Since its' freezing even harder than yesterday I changed into pants and sweater instead of the dress. After all I don't want to get too sick since I have something really cool coming up (I'll tell you about it later).
I started taking outfit pictures against the wall that you guys are probably familiar with already, but when my mom sent me out to feed the ducks in the lake close to our house (let's face it, they need food and caretakers too) I decided to take my camera and try to get some good pictures of me in the snow.
Hmm, how shall I put it? It was freezing cold and I only took two pictures, then I put on my coat and ran home... Yeah, that's pretty much how I would describe this "outfit session", haha. But hey, can you blame me?



3 comments:

  1. seems very cold... nice outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaa, its nice conversation regarding this
    post at this place at this web site, I have read all
    that, so now me also commenting here.
    my website: Fast Hidradenitis Suppurativa Cure Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!