Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 goals

Last "2013 New Years post", I swear! I just want to share some of my resolutions with you guys.
Normally I like to say that I want to be "a better version of myself", but this year I have some specific resolutions. Of course I'll try to be a better version of myself as well.

  1. Post more "outfit of the day" pictures (and never skip a day of blogging)


  2. Lose weight; get fit and healthy
  3. Buy less makeup and empty more of the products in my stash


  4. Get an SLR camera
  5. Publish a second book

What are your resolutions/goals for 2013?

10 comments:

  1. great proposes!!!
    hope that you can realized all of your points!
    xoxo Marika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your resolutions.I actually have to blogg more often,too.
    I want to study even harder,to be happy and not to care what other people think cause I get stressed very easily. I also hope that I'll go to Sweeden this year. :)

    Following you via GFC&Bloglovin,hope you can check out my blog,
    have a great week and a Happy New Year!

    devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great resolutions! just stumbled upon your blog! it's great! www.fashionifancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post!


    http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/2013/01/sales-rules-no-mistakes.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great goals! I do hope you achieve them :)

    Lubna
    WWW.ELLEVOX.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey sweetie!
    Love your blog!
    It is very intesting and original!
    Well done! :)
    How about following each other?
    Let me know in comment about it and I promise to follow you back!! :)

    http://fashionofad.blogspot.gr/

    xo xo
    Olie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your blog dear! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin and fb if you want...just let me know :3 <3
    MARC JACOBS GIVEAWAY!

    NEW POST UP!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with your resolution. Happy New Year!

    http://healthybeautifulblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish You A...Great, Prosperous, Blissful, Healthy, Bright, Delightful,
    Mind Blowing, sweaty & Energetic, Terrific & Extremely ...happy, very HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013. From Never give up

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!