Saturday, August 12, 2017

H&M Tuscan eyeshadow palette

Goodmorning everyone! I'm back with a review on one of my favourite birthday presents this year. My collegues at H&M got me a Tuscan eyeshadow palette for my birthday.

This palette is absolutely gorgeous. It holds 20 eyeshadow colours that range from light to dark. There's cool toned shades and warm toned shades in this palette as well. The pops of eyeshadows in this palettes are the copper/red's and the green shades. Most of the eyeshadow colours are glittery.


This is what the palette looks like. The daylight really doesn't do it any justice. If you should come across this palette, see for yourself, it's absolutely gorgeous.
I decided I would go for a pink/copper make-up look (I've really been into coppers and reds for my eyes).
 
 
Here are some swatches from the palette. I was very surprised by the pigmentation. Sure, the darker colours have some fall out, but the colour pay off is so much better than I expected!
 

 
Here's the finished look and some close up pictures!
 

 
Thanks a lot for reading!
Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!