Monday, March 27, 2017

Where have I gone?

Hello everyone! How have you been?
Some of you might be wondering where I've gone this last week. How's life? What am I up to when I'm not blogging?

I have to admit that earlier this month I decided to drop out of school for personal reasons. Although I don't want to get into details, I have to say that it is a big relief to be able to start over. Of course, I did struggle with my decision for a while, but it was something that no longer put a smile on my face.

So... I haven't blogged in a week and I haven't gone to school in a while. What hàve I been doing?

I have accepted a fulltime job that I do with a lot of passion and my boyfriend and I (I don't talk about him a lot but he does exist haha) have been looking for a place of our own.

The future is starting now. I don't know what it may bring, but I know that I'm very happy right now and that's what matters.

Have a lovely day, do what you love and I'll talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!