Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Summer photos #2

Goodmorning everyone! How have you been? 
I've been taking a bit of a break, juggling a bunch of things, trying to make all of them work out. I've been feeling a bit uninspired this last week so I've been doing everything I can to come up with something new and creative.
Of course, life hasn't stood still in the meantime, that's why I'm taking you on a trip through this last week! 

I personally love going out for a drink, lunch or dinner. I'd rather have less luxury and the ability to go out every once in a while, instead of having a fancy car and not being able to do anything. Last week has been filled with good food, nice drinks - and of course - the occassional Snapchats to go along with it.
 

Food pictures... What else? 

  

I love to cook myself as well - it relaxes me and I try out different recipes very often. I want to get better at it though. More sophisticated, better techniques, more surprising tastes...


I went through the old pictures on my Facebook and was actually shocked by how much I've changed! The picture on the left is me when I was about 16 years old I think, and the picture on the right was taken a couple of days before my 20th birthday.
I feel like I've changed a lot, but also just a little.


My friend gave birth to a baby boy last week and this week I finally found some time to go visit him. Of course Auntie Eva brought gifts! I'm so very proud of my friend and her gorgeous son! He is the cutest and also the sweetest baby ever! No crying, no whining and a smile from time to time - does it get better than that?


This year I decided I wanted to travel a lot, but aside from Rome and Rotterdam, I haven't had the chance to go anywhere yet. I'm thinking of locations that could be fun though! Perhaps I can still do a citytrip before school starts in September.


Found a blooper photo from when I was goofing around last week! 
These pictures never make it on the blog, but I swear, I have more silly pictures than normal ones! Perhaps I should change my outfit of the day concept to a silly face off concept!


And of course, I'm ending this post with a few pictures that have inspired me this week! I hope they'll inspire you as well!



Have a great, great day! 
I hope to see you soon! 
 
For more:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!