Saturday, May 2, 2015

EOTD: Fifty shades of green!

Hello everyone! How are you doing?
Lately, I haven't been wearing a lot of eyeshadow, due to a busy schedule and just no time to experiment. I do miss experimenting with make-up a lot, I used to have a lot more time.


Today I had 30 minutes to spare and so I decided to create a look using three different greens and a couple of brown eyeshadows.
It's still quite neutral from a distance, but if you look closer, you'll see there's more to this look. 

 

I'm trying to incorporate more colour in my looks, since summer is on it's way and I like to change up my looks every once in a while.
I'll also try to make some more photo tutorials soon!


Thanks for reading! I hope you're having a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. such a lovely subtle make up look....love this green eye shadow!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!